Elasticated Multi-Purpose Tubular Bandage, tubular elastic bandage is an anatomically shaped, seamlessly knitted tubular bandage, which provides light compression and comfortable, effective support
Our tubular elastic bandage anatomically shaped and seamlessly knitted to provide light, comfortable and effective support along the length of the limb. The width wise elasticity of knitted tubular bandage anatomical design ensures light, crease-free compression while providing ambulant patients their freedom of movement.
Our tubular elastic bandage may be used in conjunction with undercast padding and stretch bandages as part of multi-layer compression bandage. It is quick and easy to apply, without the use of pins, clips or tapes simply measure around the body to determine the correct size.
Elasticated multi-purpose tubular bandage provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement, distributing pressure evenly over the surface. Once the Elasticated TubularBandage has been applied, covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface.
|2"||10cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
|4"||20cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
|6"||30cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
|8"||40cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
|10"||50cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
|12"||60cm||24" / 36" / 48" / 60"|
- Treatment of strains and sprains
- Soft tissue injuries
- General edema
- Post-burn scarring
- May be used to make application easier over bulky dressings or painful joints
- Tubular Bandage is loaded onto the applicator, which is then positioned over the affected area
- The end of the bandage is held in position while the applicator is gently removed, leaving the Tubular Bandage in place
How to use:
- Cut tubular bandage to twice the length required for limb, allowing an extra 2cm to 3cm for overlap
- Pull onto limb like a stocking
- DoubleTubular Bandage back over limb
- Ensure upper edge is taken 2cm to 3cmhigher up the limb than the rest.