Vaseline gauze, dressing paraffin gauze, sterilized paraffin gauze compress, petrolatum gauze is a sterilized, occlusive dressing consisting of fine-mesh, absorbent gauze impregnated with approximately three times its weight of white petrolatum.
Size: 5x5cm,10x10cm,10x20cm,10x40cm,10x700cm, 15x100cm, 15x200cm or as per your request
Gauze: 21SX21S 24X24Weight: 200±20g/m2
Packing: 1pc/individual bag packing, 50pcs~100pcs/mid box
*Fine mesh and absorbent gauze impregnated with Vaseline
*Petrolatum impregnate remains moist to minimize drying out and adherence *Designed to provide moist environment for wound and facilitate healing process
*Non-adherent fine mesh reduces pain and trauma during dressing changes
*Can be used as primary dressing on the wound, when cover secondary dressing such as gauze swabs to absorb exudates
* Prevents the secondary dressing adhere to wound site
* Conforms to body contours to help seal air leaks and unwanted fluid loss
* Non-toxic, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating
Petrolatum Gauze is indicated for use on minor burns, skin donor sites, tunneling wounds, staple/suture lines, lacerations, abrasions, skin grafts, skin tears, circumcisions, umbilical bandage, and lightly exuding wounds. Vaseline gauze medical petrolatum gauze wound care medical sterile gauze wound care Petrolatum gauze is made of vaseline and gauze, which provides smoothing non adherent protection with more convenience and less mess an oil-resistant paper wrap folded over the dressing protect. It is useful as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin graft sites, treatment of first degree burns, abrasions and as wound packing. Unique inner wrap prevents sticking and pad distortion upon removal. The product is non-toxic, not-irritating, sterility guaranteed.
User guide and caution:
1. Open the envelope and take out the gauze with sterile forceps
2. Remove the protector layer,then place the gauze gently on the surface of the wound .
Finally remove the another protector layer .
3. Hold in place using a bandage
4. The product is sterile. Please make sure the pouch is sterile and unbroken before using. If product is
contaminated, please don’t use it.
5. Please use it immediately after opening the pouch.
6. Avoid contact with eyes, the middle ear, meninges and brain. Please stop using the product to
Individual who is allergic to the product.